Position Vacant SINPF General Manager/CEO
Solomon Islands National Provident Fund (SINPF)invites a well-qualified and dynamic leader with a vision and management experiences to apply. This executive position will be vacant as of 1st January 2018. The Chief Executive Officer reports directly to the Board. This is a unique opportunity for a fit and proper person to lead the Fund to new height for the benefit of members and Solomon Islands as a whole.
SINPF is the only National Superfund in Solomon Islands and was established by an Act of Parliament. It has an accumulated total membership of approximately 150,000 contributing members. The total members’ funds and investments portfolios are in billion dollars and are on sustainable growth path annually in recent years until now.
The potential and competent candidate must have:
- A proven record of outstanding leadership, strategic planning and implementation and management experiences;
- Relevant postgraduate qualifications;
- Experiences in financials, investments and commercial competence demonstrated through management in a large financial institutions;
- A demonstrated commitment to excellence and institutional integrity;
- Vision, energy, ability and good health to deliver quality expected outcomes.
All applications with required information must be address to:
The Board Secretary,
Solomon Islands National Provident Fund,
P.O. Box 619, Honiara.
All applications must be received by 4.00 pm Solomon Time on 25th September 2017.