Risk Management Analyst - Vacancy
The Solomon Islands National Provident Fund Board invites ideal qualified candidates to fill the position of Risk Management Analyst in the newly established SINPF Risk Management Office.
The Risk Management Analyst shall be responsible to identify, analyse and document the risks associated with Solomon Islands National Provident Fund (SINPF) business wide-operations as well as monitor the effectiveness of risk management processes and implement needed changes. The scope shall be on the organisation-wide operational, compliance, financial, technology and asset-related risks.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ability to provide business analysis and develop risk models that can minimize the Fund’s operating losses and maintain maximum protection of its assets.
· Proactively provide risk-related support to other departments in their project proposals by performing analysis and modelling that maximizes proceeds and asset growth and likewise minimizes credit and operating losses and other risk exposures.
· Dynamic in identifying risk management issues and present to the Board and Management on a continuous basis as they occur.
· Examine options and provides recommendations for the design and development of risk management systems.
· Draft policies, procedures and control mechanisms that can be responsive to the changing environment within and external to the Fund.
· Drive and manage the Fund’s Risk Management register on a timely manner.
· Design and deliver training and technical support to the Management and employees regarding risk management strategies and programs.
· Perform any other duties as may be delegated by the General Manager.
Ability to display professionalism, management and leadership skills, personal value commitment, analytical, problem solving, adaptability, interpersonal and pay attention to details.
Minimum Qualification and Experience:
· Bachelor of Commerce/Arts with majors in any of the following discipline – Accounting, Economics or Banking.
· Must be a member of recognised Professional Bodies (Locally/Externally)
· Have at least a minimum of 5 years of work experience in Risk Management Role.
Conditions of Service
· Level 6.01 on the SINPF Salary Structure
· Others as per Staff Policy Procedure Manual
Interested Applicants must submit their application in writing with full resume address to the:
Job Vacancy Notice # 02/2018
Solomon Islands National Provident Fund
PO Box 619
Application closes 29th March 2018, 4:30pm