REQUEST FOR TENDER
15 February 2016
Supply of Integrated Financial Management System
Ref No. IT01/2016
The Solomon Islands National Provident Fund (SINPF) was established by the National Provident Fund Act 1973 as a statutory savings scheme that covers all employed persons who are resident, or whose employer is resident, in the Solomon Islands.
The SINPF Board is working to develop a robust integrated financial management system to provide timely financial reporting, better protection of data integrity, reducing human error, and improved customer service delivery to members, employers, and stakeholders of the Fund.
To achieve this, the SINPF Board is calling tenders for the provision of an information system to provide an integrated financial management solution to the Fund.
The SINPF Board is prepared to accept proposals for systems that fulfil the following specified functions provided they are open enough and tenderers are prepared to integrate with other systems:
- Core Financial Management
- Asset Management
- Procurement and Inventory Management
- HR &Payroll Management
- Property Management
- Investment Portfolio Management
Tenders from two (or more) suppliers will be accepted providing one supplier is the lead bidder – they will be responsible to deliver the entire solution. The SINPF Board may approach tenderers to explore integration of their systems – with the agreement of both parties.
Should you wish make a submission:
- Contact Manager IT at SINPF for a copy of the Tender Documents, detailing scope of work and response schedules no later than 5pm (Solomon Islands time) on Friday 8th April 2016.
- Send your submissions along with all relevant documents before close of business on Friday 6th of May 2016 to the following address:
Attention: Tender Notice Ref No. IT01/2016
Manager IT, SINPF, Honiara
Phone: (677) 21659
Download PDF version here.