The Solomon Island National Provident Fund Board has a number of outsourced services for General Maintenance Services on its commercial investment properties. To continue to maintain a high level of Service delivery, the Board seeks to engage companies and individuals with demonstrated experience to carry out these services.
News & Updates
You can access the latest Solomon Islands National Provident Fund news and media releases below.
Speech by the Chairman of the SINPF Board Mr Peter James Boyers 30th June 2017, SINPF Boardroom on the Occasion of Announcing the Crediting Rate of Members Contributions
- Hon Snyder Rini, Minister of Finance and Treasury
- General Managers /CEO’s and CFO’s of SINPF Subsidiaries
- South Pacific Oil Limited
- Solomon Telekom Company Limited
- Solomon Housing Limited
- Heritage Park Hotel Limited, and
- Soltuna Limited
- Fellow Directors and Trustees of NPF Board
- Senior Management and Management of NPF
- Members of the Fund
- Employers, and
- Invited Media
The Solomon Islands National Provident Fund will mark its 40th years of services to the People of Solomon Islands this week.
As such a celebration day to commemorate SINPF contribution and commitment will be organized on Friday 11th November 2016 starting from 8 am to 5 pm at the SMI grounds opposite Town Ground plaza. The Board, management and staff of SINPF wish to invite its valued members and the public to come along and join the celebrations.
- Chairman and Members of SINPF Board
- SINPF Executive Management and Staff
Executive Management of SINPF majority Owned Subsidiary Companies:
- Solomon Telekom Company Ltd
- South Pacific Oil Ltd
- Solomon Islands Home Finance Ltd
- Heritage Park Hotel Limited
- Soltuna Limited
- Contributing Members
- Media Representatives
- Ladies & Gentlemen
The South Pacific Oil have paid out of its 2015 profit a dividend of SBD 53,990,260 to the Solomon Islands National Provident Fund(SINPF). 2015 was the most profitable year after 9 years of its commercial operation. Only two years after the April floods in 2014 that affected our economy and SPO business, SPO was able to strategically review its business to achieve this excellent result.